Thursday, February 24, 2005

Hey Hey I am Back and Still kickin!!!

Hey I know that everyone ( who actually reads theres anymore besides mr. T) missed me!
I know that I was gone for a long long long time and that it was the most horrible time for everyone at FFJH.

well I am going to tell you about what cool things have been going on and about how much I dont like that Mr. Thompson ( that is you mr.T ) Is makeing everything due the week that I have the most homework of my whole intire life. ( no pun intended) well no I am just kiddin its just really hard to get it all done but I am going to try my hardest. I promise.

SO the cool stuff.

Well Everyone should come and support all of the wrestlers at their games ( you can find a schedule in the office) and let them know how much you all love them. Some of them are single and looking for all the ladies out there. Oh and you will get to see them in spandex witch can be pretty hot at times ( sometimes its not at all).

And for all of you runners out there TRACK starts next week!!!
Can you believe it. The school year is almost over. I know I cant believe it.
So if you want to come out you should go and get your track application and your physicals filled out. Oh and go and talk to Mr. Clow. He is the one that will tell you all about conditing and early morning and the point system that we are going to be doing this year.
ITS GOING TO BE AWSOME.

now for all of the poopy sutff

I dont get why everything has to be due on the one week when I have the most homework ever.
( that one was for you Mr. T) but I am sitll going to try and get it all done. And I am really sorry for not getting my blogs done in time, but I am ketching up and I am trying hard. I did the question on the Falcon Forum that I missed on the 20th. and I need your help on the little picture thingi that is due this week, but I will come and talk to you about that tomorrow.
SO anyways about the crappy sutff.
Well Layton High is doing really bad when it comes to Boys Basketball. But they are doing AWSOME at the Girls.

I dont really know what else is crappy so I am going to be done now.

SEE ya

RaeRae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home