Wednesday, March 02, 2005

So what Am I going to talk about now? ( honestly I dont know)

So, did you know that last year about one third of the schools population tryed out for track. Its the schools most popular sport, probabley cause there isnt any tryouts.
Oh well its still cool that every one likes it.

So I am going to suck at track this year cause I am not in shape at all, ususally I go into it in kinda good shape, but this year since I broke my neck, I cant really do anything ( sports) that will get me in shape. But I am trying. It is going to be hard but I am trying.

I think that the tests that we are taking in English are really stupid. Its like the are testing us on things that dont even go onto anything that affects our grades. I am talking about those persuasive paper testes that the district is giving us. Its like why couldnt we just give them the essays that we wrote for our persuasive essays. I really dont get that. Cause this will make it about the 10th one that I have wrote this whole year, And I really hope that I dont have to do another one. ( I really hope that miss. Gleed is going to forget that we still need to finish the ones that Mrs. Eller started with us. cause she told us that we didnt need to do them untill way later into the year and I think that she might have forgotten about them.) I hope that we dont have to do that one. It wouldnt be that hard since I basically have every thing done, but I am just sayin I dont want to have to type it, and make sure that it is perfect.

The apostriphy quiz. THAT THING IS KILLING ME. I really dont want to do it but I am going to do it now and I will tell you how it went when I get done. I really dont think that I am going to get it done in time, but I hope that I do. It would suck if I didnt. YOU WOULD KILL ME. ( Mr. Thompson that one was for you) so anyways I am going to go and do that now. See ya .

Rae Rae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home