Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Well about the new title.

I just want everyone to know how much inlove with cameron I am. Just so everyone knows then I am ok. Well anyways I dont know why I cant push the enter button when I am on the page but it never lets me so I can never start a new paragraph. OH WEll. back to how much I love cameron. There are alot of qualities that I think you need to have to be a really good guy. You need to be loving, ( which camreon has no problems with) you need to be helpfull ( also no problems.) you need to be honest ( nope no problems yet) And you need to be there for me all the time ( oh my goodness hes perfect). I think that these are the 4 qualities that men need to have. Besides good looks ( and yet again hes perfect.) so It looks like I have the best boyfirend inthe world. But there are things that I dont like. I dont like it when he thinks that he looks bad when he really dosnt (I know that I do this but sometimes I really do think that I look bad) I dont like it when he says things to his friends about us that dont need to be said. I dont like it when he thinks that he loves me more than I love him ( there is no possible way, I totally love him more) And most of all I dont like it when hes late, ( I think that the reason that I dont like it when he is late is because I am looking forward to seeing him so much that when he isnt there when he is suposto be, it makes me get all worried and I think that bad stuff happened to him) But he is pretty good at that to. SO I am very happy with him and I think that I really couldnt do better than that. He is so wonderful, and I want everyone to know how much I love him. Rae.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home