Sunday, March 13, 2005

When does it ever stop? I dont think that I will ever get caught up.

Oh my goodness, I think that third term is one of the hardest terms of the whole year. Its like I dont know when I will ever be able to get all of my work done. Oh ya and mr. thompson your not helping. You know that this Whole honnors thing is really cool but its like kinda hard, because we have our regular english class to do and then we have honnors english. Its just would be alot better if we could just have regular class that is called Honors english, and it was harder. Then we wouldnt have to worrie about getting all of this done, and we would have class time to work on it. I just think that it would be more like an Honors class.. But I like this. Its really clever if you think about it. I mean you set up all of these web pages, ( which you have to be pretty smart to know how to do.) and then you have every one joined together like a little community. I think that its pretty cool if you ask me, it would be way cool if we could see each other. And talk to each other through the Internet.

Well anyways, I really am scared for this terms grades to come out. I am doing really good in all of my classes except for one.. Geography... I have a B, but its like I dont know what I can do to get it up.. I dont have anything missing in it. And i pay alot of attention. its just like I cant do better then that.. And I need to have at least a 3.7 or above. I want to graduate with High Honors. And to do that I need to have an accumulative of at least a 3.7, which I have done and I hope that I can still keep.

I am so excited for summer. Its going to be so much fun.. I love to go shopping and get new clothes. I really like shorts and skirts and tanktops.. To bad we cant wear them to school.
Anyways something that really bums me out is that we are going to get more snow... And I have allready put all my winter stuff away.. Oh well I will just have to be cold.

My dad got a new truck yesterday... Its so nice. Its a 2005 ford F350 super duty. Its so nice on the inside. It looks exactly like his old 2003 on the outside. But on the inside everything is all new and clean... I like it alot.

Well I really hope thats about 500 words cause I have run out of things to talk about.

Rae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home