Sunday, April 03, 2005

WHen will the maddness ever stop.

Well school is almost over so I guess that is when it will. But untill then I am really really bogged down in all the stuff that I have to do. I am doing the FFJH honors access program, and the fifteen page essay that I am going to have to do is going to be really hard. I am doing my report on fitness and nutrition. The reason that I picked Fitness and nutrition is because that is what I am all about, I really spend all my time at school, with cameron, and at the gym. There are so many requirements for this whole Honors access program, that it is just going to kill me but I am going to do it anyways.

So what I am doing is this.

I spent 40 hrs. at the gym.
I am going to do a presentation for Mrs. Dickions class
and then I have to right that 15 page essay and have a booklet that has fitness and nutrition things in it.
I am so tired of doing this. Its so hard.

But oh well I am going to keep on going.

So about school. I really hope that this term is going to be better than all of the other terms. They were all way to hard. It seems that 1st term and last term are allways the easiest, but I am not sure this time. Becuse we have end of level testing and that is just going to kill my grade in math and mabey in French. oh ya and in Geography. And other than that it should be pretty easy.

I am so excited for next year. It will be so much fun. I cant wait to be in High school, but I am kinda worried that I didnt pick the right classes. I dont know what I want to do in life, and I dont know what I should take, cause I want to start to get a good education in something that willl help me in my life after high school. I dont know what to do.

Oh well

So I saw the play and I thought that it was really really good. I was laughing all of the time, it was way funny. I hope that everyone got to see it.

Rae!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home