Thursday, April 14, 2005

I am really tired of School.

This break is going to be soo good. And then the next week is my birthday. It is going to be so awsome. WEll anyways, when I think about it I am really sick of being in the same building ever day. I have gone there for three years. That is so long. I mean If you really think about it It is just one of those things that dosnt hit you tell you have allready been through it. Its weird, I dont know what else to say. Blogs arnt really that fun anymore, I really usto like to do them but now I just have so much to do that it is going to take me forever to get caught up. AND i never really have time for them anyways. I just got to keep thinging that they are almost over. Almost over. That will be the day. When I can just sit and do nothing but go to the gym and go tanninng and hangout with my friends. That would be awsome. WEll anyways, I dont get why these have to be 500 words. Thats really really long. I think that we should just do a journal everyday, and that would be better. I dont really have 500 words of something worth while to say. Its kinda sad. Oh well, so today I went to Camerons ( it was his moms b-day) and then I came home cause I had to do these. AHHHHHH I could have had cake. It would have been awsome but then again, the blogs saved me from having to eat something fatning. so I guess that its ok... but if you look at it form a different point of view, they are keeping me from going to the gym, so they are doing something just as bad as eating cake. AHHH there is no way to be happy. WHy wont it just be summer now. I need to leave FFJH., everyone that is in 9th grade wants to leave NOW> why cant we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home