Friday, April 22, 2005

Spring Break ..... IT ROCKS

I really cant wait untill school gets out for summer. I am going to love it. And just to think this is my last month at this school. ha ha there is going to be no more ninth grade for me. I am going to Layton and I am going to love it. Oh ya. So anyways, about spring break, Lets see I have really had some fun. I have been spending just about every day with cameron. And that in itself is like the best thing ever. We had so much fun. I have been tanning alot, and I am actually going to go right now, After I get done typing this.

So lets see here. My birthday is in 8 days..... Thats going to be so awsome. And I am getting my hair done i8n 7 days. That also Is going to be awsome. So anyways. SPRING BREAK IS AWSOME... ahhhh my computer sucks. I am going to have to do another one of these tomorrow. K see ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home