Monday, May 09, 2005

Well I told you I would and I couldnt.... Please dont hate me!!!!

MR. Thompson, Here is my long excuse why I cannot do my character sketch. I have not finished the book. I dont think that there is any way that I could have finished it in time. I also think that you should have given us more time to read the book. And I also want to tell you thank you very much for helping me out with the explination that you gave me. It was somewhat helpfull. I would also like to appologize for not being very caught up, its just that the last week of Jr. High is getting a little hecktic with all of my term projects due and all of that, but I promise that I am trying my best and that I will try to get that book read by the end of the week of by the middle of next week. I will be a speedie reader. Even thought I cannot read that book fast because it is to hard to understand. lol. well I am trying to be clam about all of this. BUT I have a question for you, What if I dont pass the AR test on this book. What Am i to do? I wouldnt get all of my AR points. And then that would hurt my English grade. Ahhh i dont know why you had to make me read this book. It wasnt every nice of you.. SO anyways. I am going to go and to the disscussion board now .. I will try to get that character sketch done as soon as I can . Thanks so much.

Rae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home